times are tough....am confused as hell.....am really clueless as where i am headed..hope that these times pass on very soon and am back to my old self.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Previous Posts
- the occasion was alumni day and i got a chance to ...
- i got this quote from some site which aptly descri...
- i am a bit confused these days. and i didnt expect...
- You are sad, and so am I. I choose to smile, u to ...
- and then she said "leave me alone"some things happ...
- thought i will today recount a amusing tale of a b...
- I am reproducing this below since i have got a lo...
- weak hearted i am...it has been three months since...
- life is a bitter sweet ride...in the recent past, ...
- State of mind: confusedlife has never been easy an...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home